Social Security Seminar- New Tampa
Thursday, August 22, 2019
6:30p - 7:30p EST
Organizer:GTE Investment Group firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision you make regarding how and when to claim your Social Security benefits will be among the most complex and largest financial decisions you will make in your lifetime, and now being informed has become more important than ever. Being aware of new rules included in legislation that imposes time and age restrictions could potentially save you thousands of dollars in lost benefits.
What Topics will be covered?
- Recent legislative changes to Social Security benefits.
- Strategies to maximize Social Security payments.
- How to reduce or potentially eliminate taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- Ways that working can affect your benefits and their taxability.
- Certain types of earnings and pensions and how they could affect your benefits.
- Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals, and widow/widowers.
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact